Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cutie~









He hasn't talked to me for 12 days.Well it isn't the worst situation,the longest record is 2 whole months.






*groan* He's got a girlfriend He's got a girlfriend He's got a girlfriend He's got a girlfriend ......and I am getting crazy I am getting crazy I am getting crazy....





↑Stop,let us look at our dearest,cutest Brian's latest photo.



Wowowowowoooooo!!@@ So cute right?!!!!Everyone can't take their eyes out of this photo!!!!!!!!\@0@/



Okay I am being superficial for this moment,but in fact:

He is SUPER HANDSOME (YOYOYO!)

Hm I think Lemon Tea is being "==" or like "=0=" when he's reading this.

Or he thinks he is cute too? :D

I miss them both I wish one of them can chat with me,just one then i'll be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment