Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lemon Tree

"I wonder how,I wonder why,yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky and all that I can see,is just a yellow lemon tree"

I like that song.

I thought I had deleted the song in my laptop while I was deleting his pictures.But I didn't,I found the music box in the computer last night.....and other memorial stuff.
I couldn't believe I still keep the chatting record!I don't read it anymore nowdays since they hurt,a lot.

And guess what,Joanna Wang released her latest album.Lemon Tree is included.
Also a Chinese version.It is funny because Lemon Tree sounds like Lemon Tea (his name) and the Chinese version is very lame if you sing it like that way......

I was supposed to send him that song in last year's April....but I cancelled it because I was very angry about what he told me about.I....regret?He asked me who's the artist but I just deleted the chatting box and offline.

I am almost collapsed........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment