Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cloud and Steel

"To someone love is like a cloud,to some is like strong steel.To someone love is holding on,some is letting go."----Perhaps Love

I cannot believe that Tea is going to watch 13 the Musical.
I cannot believe that I promised Rachel to go with her.
I cannot believe that......I don't want to go now but I want to watch the musical.From Young Friends Scheme website I saw this musical but unfortunately it doesn't offer any discount tickets so I just....buy the normal one.

What should I do if I really meet him?!!!!!It will be embarrassing enough and he must thinks that I am stalking him!!!!!!

Or I just not going and go to watch movie instead?1911 Revolution is very good.

Why must you watch the Chinese version after you watched the English one?==



I think I should just tell Rachel that we are going to watch 1911 on Saturday.
To avoid some tragedies happen.


i think he will pick me to an empty room and kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment