Monday, October 31, 2011

10 things I want to say

1. I really love The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo,The Girl Who Played With Fire,I love Lisbeth Salander(the main character).And I wish Mikael Blomvist was Lemon Tea.

2. I am going to have a dragon tattoo when I grow up.Not the black society one.It's a more elegant,slim,black one.And I will have it on something you can't see if I put my clothes on*smirks*

3.I miss him so much.

4.I want to buy many books and DVDs now.

5.I strongly doubt myself that if I am bisexual or not.But I like boys of course.Though I am worried about that whether Cas will leave me alone after he knows I am that....dirty?Well I don't think he's that kind of person but you know many people,discrimnate bisexual/homosexual people.

6.I want to have tongue piercing,and one on my belly,and another one on.....oh I shouldn't tell you that,too private :D somewhere you can't think of.

7.I love DIY stuff.Recently I am making 2 teddy bears and 1 doll.I cut the patterns,frabric,sewed it by my own :) I am going to learn how to do knitting.It's winter you know...

8.I am so starving :(

9.I can't let my mom see all those things above,also my diary.

10.I am going to post this and delete the viewing history.

Au revoir for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment