Saturday, November 5, 2011

confession of today

So....I think it probably was a embrasser.

A real one.......Je ne sais pas."Je t'amie of course"?I thought you don't like me at all.But you now said "Je t'amie"?

Lasting long or not.....I know myself that I must will be depressed,especially we see each other almost everyday.I don't know mon,but je veux que tu m'aimes.Je sais que c'est ridicule,excessif.But J'aime que.

It's okay if you think it won't last long but here's MY prediction: this kind of pysical relationship will still last for a while,at least 1 year.

what's the French word of "heartbreaker"?Oh yep,arnacoeur....so you think you're playful?O.o

Honestly,what you said might really happen.And more honestly,I am really afraid of those things.Even more honestly,but I want to continue this physical one.(just delete this sentence gosh...)

P.S. Je...........aime.Non,Je ne sais pas xD Un peu? Kissing is the farthest action I can accept right this moment.

p.p.s. what i've thinking these days are shown in this song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment