Thursday, November 24, 2011

3825 968(wasp's method)

Today has been pretty fucking odd.
I mean,I want to talk to her but at the same time I don't want to say a word,it seems like it will take my final breath or what.Oh I just didn't want to use my mouth.I kept hearing Cindy Chow's big laughing and talking sound,which was so annoying.I don't understand why a person can talk so loud as far as I could hear her voice in Physics lessons(2 benches distance)
I was supposed to get into Physics Lab earlier since I didn't want to see her.(If she doesn't want to talk to me then I don't want to talk to her either)So,Miss Man came late,and standing next to those people (who sit next to the windows) was weird,bitches.
BITCHES.
Well in the whole school day I wanted to stalk on her to see whether she was looking at me or turning around to Cindy Chow's desk.And obviously,the answer was the second one.I left the classroom for few times because staying in it was like torturing myself.During lunch time she came to desk,I didn't WANT TO look at her,A BIT.But you just stood there,I couldn't move like a statue.Finally you were gone which was good cause I HATED YOU SO MUCH.
I told myself that : FUCK OFF CRYSTAL MAK.
I don't know why I am mad at you but I just want to and the point is that Je t'aime toujours.And I don't want to apologize to you.C'est absurde:Je veux vous.J'ai une eleve moi-meme estimer.


Well I'm a bit worrying about the sponsored walk tomorrow.



p.s I don't carry much hope on your reply since everytime you give me your reply in a funny attitude and I am so embarrassed.If you are gonna do it again then probably I hope you'd better not to leave comments,and I will hate you more.(not a threaten ,i know you are not scare with it)je suis seulement un jour jouet de votres,bien?!Je ne suis important.

No comments:

Post a Comment