Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pig's leg

I sprained my left leg in Yat-sen Park last Saturday.And the "marvelous","brave" me went to see the firework afterwards,didn't care about my leg a bit.
When I got home,my mom told me to take off the shoes.......*Gosh* It hurt!!There was a pluck-up stuff on my joint and the back of my ankle,bruising.I could walk properly and each step of floors are scaring me to death.
(Imaginative dialogue---Lemon Tea: HAHAHAHAHAHA,Nice Job,Wet Grassland!!!xD)
Maybe I am mad masochistic,I like the way of my ankle (punch me).I was on duty in the school library on Monday and I felt like "Cool,I'm like a quiet bookworm who is disabled."I just felt nice.Sometimes I would like to try to get cancer,fight against the serious illness,then recover.Or sitting on a wheelchair.I want to try it.......

I think I've got a fever just now.

*sneeze*

Alright,I want to drink some water,then have a sleep.Hope that I will dream about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment