Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dull Sat.

A programme that helps to develop teenagers'confidence and skills on public speech.
Toastmaster(not toaster)
Today's meeting was.....dull.The students were not active and we didn't speak a word if we didn't need to come out to give a speech.Crystal and I were playing(holding)each other's hands(and fingers) under the desks.Probably the one sitting behind us thought we were lesbians:D

Honestly,sometimes she uses her hands swapping my belly and legs(since I wear dress).And see how long I can endure.....she is very gothic and .......white.

I am not a lesbian.
I am just being a lil affected by the girls okay?
Well,maybe.

I am leaving very soon to walk in the Central and Western Districts 文物徑 with Jenny Pisseny,which is so attractive.If somebody says history is for dead people and boring etc,then he/she probably isn't worth living in this world.No history=No 2011=No future.In fact,I loveeeeeeeeeee 1911 Revolution!!!!!!!!And historic sites,museums,old films,music ........I wish I could live in 1900-1970's Hong Kong.

直落去的節目是去科學館/歷史博物館with Rachel.

再直落:DEAD END-----> 13 the Musical

Think positive:He may not appear tonight,maybe he will go tomorrow!
Think negative:He will see me and stab me to death!!!<----more tragic and romantic

I shouldn't promise Rachel I will go............*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment