Tuesday, September 27, 2011

some funny things happened these days :)

I bit my tongue last night in Canada Restaurant(hey you know where it is :D).I was just eating my delicious steak and suddenly,"AH."My watery eyes starred at my mom,and I opened my mouth like a o-shaped.
And it is still hurting ><
Oh by the way the set was really yummy :p

Me and Crystal(a gothic girl in my school just like me) thought of a plan.A project actually.We are working hard on it and we even get some back-up from Takahashi Tomomi(A funny Japanese girl from last year's 2E),Jenny(the one that's passionate with social issues and history,like me again) and Rachel ( Naturally silly,she's born to be that).They will be the supporting dancers(wait a minute,I won't put 2 containers on my bra like Katy does!)

See that word Gothic?yes I am gothic,in heart.I am like a mixture of vintage,goth and old-time.It's kinda weird.

I started to worry about the subjects.Which subjects am I going to choose?I wanna study history because I love 1911 Revolution and Thank God that It's 100th anniversary :D *smiling and showing teeth* but it's in the same group with Chemistry,which mom will definitely force me to choose.I konw it,she wants me to be a doctor.A steady,good,fantastic job,well maybe it's not that fantastic with me.Just like what Lemon Tea said before: It's the most steady job I can say,plus I can get some medicine for free :D

Hm I've thought about to be a MSF doctor,a scholor of history,an artist(my mom will kill me),a designer.But the most charming dream I have is the one involve my best friend Anna(the girl from Ramimondi college who sits with Victor orz)We promised that we will open a little store selling vintage,books and DIY stuff.Just the one on Park Road,Coffee Book?
And our boyfriends will come and pick us up to home :)
Well,maybe just her boy.

*groans* I am soooooo starving....................................................................................I miss my steak,I miss my tongue,I miss the lemonade,I miss the squid,I miss the fruit salad,I miss ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment