Sunday, September 25, 2011

Autumn

My nose is very sensitive.It can smell the air and recall my memories.For example,something important happened in winter and the wind was so cold.And in every winter after it,my nose detects the wind and bring the memories again to my brain.
Pathetic?
It's autumn now(I think?).My Chinese teacher said,"Now is very cool huh?When you walk to school don't you feel a bit sad?"
Well she spoke my feeling out.

I remember that I 've written a phrase in my diary last year.It was like..."I'm a slave of emtions ain't I?" Oh the most pathetic in the world must be you can't get rid of your past!(I think)You can't just wash your brain and press a button and those things are *deleted*

Yesterday I met Victor and he brough me MY books back AFTER 1 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS.That's good because one of the books is XXXX.The motion film by Leslie?Do you remember it?I don't believe that I've got it.I still can't forget the shock when I first read it.

What am I going say in this post?

Oh yes,I forgot it.

(what?!I just wrote the same sentence on that damn poem book!)

Yes what I am going to say here is that I am listening to Lemon Tree which I was supposed to send it to him very long time ago but i didn't because i was angry with him at that time so i went offline i am so regret of it right now why i didn't treasure the time and this version is sang by Joanna Wong from her latest album what the fuck I found this song I feel paranoid and WHY DID I JUST WRITE SO MANY FAMILIAR SENTENCES????!!!!!!!!!!!AH! WAEOHFIJWEPOIRHGG#$%^&*ishkjw()*ey (#g^tyo$hfnhgf #%*(&eurWR&^ *#Yg ugffvjDAMN IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG0h1SrNKZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment