Wednesday, February 1, 2012

School

Why suddenly become so interested in my blog?I thought nobody reads it so I write whatever I want(like Fxxk you,shxt,and my god dammit classteacher and classmates)But now you told me to write so I don't know what to write orz

1. Electives:
Subject Group A----BAFs(I will definitely NOT GOING TO CHOOSE IT),Biology,Biology+Chemistry,Chemistry,Chinese History,Geography,VISUAL ARTS
Subject Group B----BAFs(AGAIN?!),Chemistry(AGAINNNN???),Chinese Literature(I hate ancient Chinese),Economics(I hate money),History,Physics,Technology and Living(Basically it's another version of cookery)
Subject Group C----Biology(Fuck you),Economics,Geography,ICT(computer),Literature in English(Yeah,you don't have it :D),Music(Want me to exchange it with you?),Physics


In my imginary world,I'm going to study Arts,Eng Lit. and history.

In reality,I'm going to study Arts,Chemistry and Eng Lit.(I'm so scared that my mom will change it into Physics =[ )

I'll discuss this further with you in some other time.

2.Chessy Talk with girls
Normally during breaks,Crystal comes to my sit and occupies my chair then I move to Rita's chair.Rita is kind,and funny.She's a lil fat,got a pair of purple glasses and a whole collection of Stitch stationery( i don't like Stitch,not as cute as those girls say).Well Lemon Tea,if you want to know who else knows about you,then they do.Only them,I promise.
And I was forced to spill the whole story out today from the morning(Rita),and Crystal added some other crazy dialogues and actions of mine.They just created another story out.And I gotta demonstrated the grabbing arm stuff using Crystal as "you" =_____=''
In lunch time,we were having lunch and suddenly Rita laughed and said: You don't have to eat anything la!有情飲水飽,you just have to drink water!!"And Crystal agreed and said: That's right,why do you still drink milktea?Just drink your bottle of water!!XD"
You know I love 1911 Revolution,and Rita always makes fun with it xD Like today,she suddenly asked: Hey have you told him to ask you if you like Sun Yat-sen more or him more?XD Then two of them laguhed out loud and I just spilt my juice out from my mouth in a sudden.

3.Chemistry
It comes to the Formulae and Equation.
What's HCl2(sth like that)?
Rita answered me: Methane
Me:Can I want Chinese?
Rita:米粉
I was writing.
And after I heard that,I tried my best NOT to laugh(mr Mok was watching).

Buildings-collapse-Lover,that's how she called me before.Because I always said: That builiding is tall...will it collapse suddenly?Just like 911?
or
"Hey look!There's an aeroplane(a bird,in fact),it's flying to the IFC!!
Today,we saw an aeroplane "landed" on the building and Rita created some sound effects like : Bomb.........

Is there any news about building collapsed in Central?If yes,send it to me.

So....yeah that's what happened today.You were so cold to me lor!In the phone \_/

No comments:

Post a Comment