Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simplicity

She said I didn't have the emo vibes/not qualified to be one coz I didn't celebrate death or sorrows.
But rite now,I wanna break anything made of anything of everything for the incredibly marvelous sound that symbolizes the existential fragility, that marks the collapse of this narcissistic being's universe, that gives me the excitement I need to light up the room for a bit of the dim light when playing Cosmos by tatu.
Well.
I don't wanna go to the Maths tutorial class
I don't wanna be forced to do stuff.
I don't want xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't want Valentine's Day to come
I want to eat whatever I want,without my mom nagging me or what
I want to read instead of preparing for the monstrous amount of extra exercise books
I want to study Arts with someone.

was irritated by something ytd.

No comments:

Post a Comment