Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dreams

I had few dreams these nights,weird dreams.
The reason for being weird was that I only experienced the pictures,part of the motions,just like Montage.And some sentences/words just flew in the air.I could still feel the saddness and hapiness(mostly saddness).
I guess the most unforgettable one was the one I dressed in a white,silk dress,walking slowly in an old street.I entered a pharmacy(Old Chinese one) and glazed at the "Hundred Boxes".I found some grapes on the counter so I ate them.The juice spilled on my white dress,puprle dirts.Suddenly thousands of letters flew out from the boxes and almost swallowed me.I think they're love letters.I quckly escaped from the pharmacy and.........continued walking.I said something to myself but I forgot.Or I don't wanna tell.


I had my hair cut yesterday.
And spent $660 on A checkered shirt at Laura Ashley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment