Saturday, January 7, 2012

class stuff

I'm going to spill naught words: FUCK THAT,YOU OLD MONSTER BITCH,YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO ARE BITCHES IN THE WORLD

What happened yesterday?
It's a school stuff.My old,selfish,sexual unactive class teacher left us in the classroom afterschool.And she kept criticizing our hair(Not me though,mine is always all-back) and our dressing style(Not me again,I got a good student look,which is so vintage feeling)The point is:she scolded Crystal.Anything you could talk about but you just COULD NOT talk about Crystal!Why?Because we are Bun'n Punch!

Uh no.

Because her hair is born to be that!
I said this not because we got a weird relationship or we had sex or what.Nothing matters with this alright?(LemonT: HUH????)
Now,she got us angry,an abrupt release of stored strain of the mantle,of the convective currents inside mantle,Volcanic Eruption.

Crazy plans=Jail=I will stop her
But it doesn't mean : She,the monster will be fine.
Maybe AA Super Glue will work this time,for a SMALL punishment.
Or a broken chair?(I've tried it)

(Countdown:3 weeks and 2 Days)

No comments:

Post a Comment