Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

Don't say it's a new start.
Let's say it's a continuation.
I've done some really challenging and exciting and memorable things in this year:
1.I could control my emotions from exploding in school when it comes to a failure in romance.
2.I participated in 30-hour Famine,I didn't eat for 30 hours!!
3.I played The Abyss in Ocean Park(I almost didn't tie the belt...)
4.I have got over hundreds of dark nights....
5.I took as naps as I could in the summer.
6.I read all the detective books of James Patterson in summer(HK Central Library)
7.I told him that I xxxxxxxxte and watch xxxx.
8.I have discovered a paradise for dating: Didiland
9.I got my first baiser with a girl.It shouldn't be counted as my first time technically.
10.I had talked to him on phone for many times from November :D
11.I had got over the hardest month in F.3: November.Two tests and thousands of quizzes per week,plus tons of homework of a great variety(Record: two tests+Artwork+Chinese History Report+Maths homework=one night)

In the coming year,my wish is as same as last year's.
Hey we still have an hour left!
*Making wish*

I have some targets in 2012:
1.Lemon Tea(he's the goal for me for the rest of the 1000 years)
2.I have to learn calculus.
3.I have to become a Physics+Chem genius
4.My NSS subjects are English Literature,Arts and Chem+Phy
5.I will hang out with him AGAIN AND AGAIN *determine*
6.Same,I want to get closer with him in friendship<---really.

Okay I wanna leave now
I haven't finished studying Chinese History (God damn Qing government it was so useless)

No comments:

Post a Comment