Friday, December 30, 2011

Milktea Love Songs in Hong Kong

Usually I dislike those milktea-style songs in Hong Kong.They're all the same,rubbish.....

Except some,like Janice.M Vidal and Jill Vidal.They're good,they got beautiful voices and I don't fucking care about whether Jill takes drugs or not.Lilly Allen and Lady Gaga take drugs too so why can't just people accept her?

I found out that every summer I listen to Candy Lo's songs.Just at that specific time,I am addicted to them.*scratches head* I dunno either but just feel like that way,and listen to her songs.

And of course,it leads to crying(喊到七彩)
Candy Lo=盧巧音
Recommended=垃圾(suitable for me),落地開花,喜歡戀愛(the best anti-happy medicine when it combines with Amy Cheung 張小嫻's fictions)

I don't understand why can't she be popular.Her voice is special enough but in Hong Kong,right,the music has already been polluted by milktea-style stuff.

Those golden times are gone....Leslie..........he's the legend.*boasts*

...LC(wtfhisnameisassameasLeslie's)........
..............orz...
.....................orz...
............................orz....
...................................orz..................

Now comes to my favourite: My Little Airport
The most unique indie band in Hong Kong.They ARE THE GOD!
Recommened:阿煩(it fits me,of course),Rm1210,Terence的心事(初戀ge感覺),介乎法國與旺角的詩意(同男朋友一齊開公司),迷人的頸巾(if one day it happens....niceeee)

Je m'ennuie de toi tellement.

No comments:

Post a Comment