Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chapstick

There were so many things happened in the past few weeks.
1.It has been so cold and I can hardly leave my bed in the morning.
2.Something happened in the toilet in Francais Alliance.
3.My favourite activity with Angela is to consult the country girl.
4.I am becoming a colourful Emo girl.
5.I speak less and less in school.
6.I am looking forward to the Christmas holidays: Musuem,Night with DarkSalander,Books Trip,Museum of Arts trip,Revision plan...wait it isn't.
7.Pressure will be gone after tonight.All the quizzes will be ended tonight.
8.I will die tonight.
9.I am so hungry right now.Obviously turkey can't satisfy me.
10.I passed my French test.
11.I like the comic : Yotsuba.
12.I haven't watched dvds for about....3 weeks?
13.Honestly I wanted to call him few mins ago.
14.I didn't because I started to imagine his tone(angry one).
15.What's for dinner?Grilled Dragon?
16.I didn't follow Casper's instructions.I didn't ignore her,though.
17.Sorry
18.Sorry
19.Sorry
20.She and I did some evil stuff in school.And it will be continued,til the end of the world.*smirks*
21.Those targets that were chosen by us.....they will be dead soon.
22.An everlasting rule: Chapstick+Kiss=Acceptable One
Dry lips+Kiss=Unacceptable One

No comments:

Post a Comment